Maynard Training Services – MTS
MTS can provide bespoke and accredited and non – accredited Highfield ABC and Qualsafe QA training in the following areas, we are constantly delivering open courses throughout the year.
(* signifies e – learning option available)
- RQF LEVEL 2 SIA DOOR SUPERVISION
- RQF LEVEL 2 SIA – UPSKILL
- Control and Restraint (Physical Intervention) and Rigid Handcuff Training
LEARNING SECTOR / TRAINING (RQF– PTTLS)
- Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
FIRST AID (FA) TRAINING
- RQF Level 3 Emergency and RQF Level 3
- Paediatric first aid Level 3 and Paediatric Emergency first aid Level 3
- CPR and AED Training RQF Level 2
- Basic life support and management of anaphylaxis
- Epilepsy awareness
PERSONAL LICENSING (APLH)
- RQF Level 2 APLH Course *
- RQF L evel 2 Award in underage sales prevention*
- RQF Level 2 and 3 in catering *
- RQF Level 4 Food hygiene for management
- RQF Level 2 Allergen awareness
- RQF Level 2 HACCP
FIRE SAFETY (RQF)
RQF Level 1 & 2 in Fire safety *
HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
RQF Level 2 Safeguarding and protection of children and young persons,
RQF Level 2 Safeguarding and protection of vulnerable adults,
MANUAL HANDLING & SAFE MOVING AND HANDLING OF PEOPLE (RQF) ALL WALES PASSPORT.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Our range of Health and Safety qualifications are available to assist businesses in complying with legal requirements by demonstrating that staff members have been trained in preventative approaches to hazards and in promoting a positive health and safety culture. They are also designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own responsibilities and how they contribute to the effective maintenance of health and safety policies.
The qualifications are suitable for both the public and private sectors.
Maynard Training Services Ltd provides a total of 3 levels of Health and Safety RQF accredited qualifications.
We can provide accredited or non accredited training in Substance Misuse Awareness, Conflict Management, Personal Safety & Lone Worker Awareness , Breakaway and Disengagement Techniques, Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Awareness Training. Utilising a mainly ‘facilitative style’ MTS will deliver your training requirements to ensure the desired set learning outcomes are achieved.
MTS also provide ‘one to one’ or ‘group’ coaching for competency based interviews.
In February 2014 MTS developed and delivered a substance misuse drugs awareness programme on behalf of the European Union Twinning Project to the Kosovo Police Service The programme is now being delivered across Kosovo by officers of the Kosovo Police Service.
“I was seeking an expert with proven experience in drugs education. I outlined the requirements to Mike who was able to deliver a quality drugs education programme and product on time and to a high standard. Supporting this was a person of experience and total integrity, personable and an ability to engage with the client achieving the benchmark required, I have no hesitation in recommending Mike for any similar position”. …EU Resident Twinning Adviser Kosovo April 2014.
Our satisfied clients include:
- Post Graduate GP’s Hywel Dda Health Board,
- Staff and Management Footsteps Nursery, Farnborough Surrey,
- Staff and Management Broadway Country House, Laugharne,
- Staff and Management Myrddin Security Carmarthen,
- Staff and service users Cyswllt / Contact, Carmarthen, Ceredigion Pembrokeshire,
- Door Supervisors and Management The Royal Pier Nitespot Aberystwyth,
- Staff and Volunteers Homestart Llanelli – Carmarthen,
- Staff and Management Vaughany Inns Carmarthenshire,
- Service Users The Regional Equality Commission (VALREC) Rhondda Cynon Taff,
- Staff Llwyn Eos Primary School, Penparcau, Aberystwyth,
- Mangers and staff Milford Haven Port Authority,
- Staff and Management the Browns Hotel Laugharne,
- Staff and Management the Ferryman Delicatessen Laugharne,
- Mangers and staff Telgwen Ltd,
- Care staff Barchester Care Homes,
- Care staff Corban Care Ceredigion,
Based on the experience gained over the last 3 decades MTS can now offer courses through which you as a company, organisation, local authority, private agency, service or Individual can train for the future.
Maynard Training Services. Ltd. is registered as a learning provider with the United Kingdom Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) www.ukrlp.co.uk
Registration number 10040986
Maynard Training Services. Ltd. (MTS) © 2013 Is Protected by Professional Indemnity including products liability and employers liability insurance underwritten by Markel International Insurance Ltd.